Harvest Vegetable Scallop
photo by Charmie777
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In 12X8 inch baking dish, combine carrots, broccoli and 2/3 cup French's Fried Onions.
- Tuck potato slices into vegetable mixture at an angle.
- Dot vegetables evenly with cheese spread.
- Pour milk over vegetables; sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions; bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- Microwave Directions: In 12X8 inch microwavable dish, prepare vegetables as above.
- Top with cheese spread, milk and seasonings as above.
- Cook, covered, at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes or until vegetables are tender, rotating dish halfway through cooking time.
- Top with remaining onions; cook, uncovered, 1 minute.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!