Hamburger Patties Smothered in Gravy
This is an easy recipe that an husband would love to come home to. Onions can be used in the place of the onion powder.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown gravy mix (packet size varies)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Mix 2 tsp of the brown gravy with the rest of the patty ingredients then form into 2 inch circles. Brown the patties in a skillet on medium until cooked through.
- Mix the ingredients together for the gravy, stirring well. Pour over the cooked patties then cover with a lid & simmer on low for 7 minutes.
- Serve hot over mashed potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more