Hamburger Green Bean Gravy
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute (or Sugar)
- 1 lb frozen green beans
- 2 cups mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
- Brown beef with water in large pan.
- In small mixing bowl mix whisk together flour, pepper, Splenda.
- Add Frozen Green Beans to the beef and bring to a boil (beans will add more liquid)to the mix.
- Dump and stir dry mix into a pool of soft boiling liquid - push beef and beans aside in pan to create pool of liquid - Mix in sour cream. Sprink cheeses over the top and place in over for 10 min at 450.
- Serve over toast tips, or egg noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work full time painting and am blessed to do so from our house most of the time so I am able to take care of my father-in-law with special diet needs as he is recovering from renal failure along with CHF and is also diabetic. I call him my "Angel."