Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
Another great recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced hard salami
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sweet red pepper, drained and julienned
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas.
- Sprinkle tortillas with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Layer tortillas with deli ham. provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in the sides of the tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake @ 425 for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Quick as a wink to prepare so its great for a week night meal (or lunch/snack). I made exactly as written and we dipped the tortillas in warmed marinara sauce. Yummy! The next time I make this, I may omit step one as I don't really see the need for the olive oil on the inside of the tortilla. Made for Spring PAC '10. Thx for sharing this.Reply