Ham and Horseradish Stuffed Eggs
These zesty ham salad-stuffed eggs may be made ahead, covered and chilled.
- Ready In:
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup minced cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Halve eggs crosswise.
- Pop out the yellow yolks and then force them through a sieve, into a bowl, or mash with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and season, to taste, with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Refill the empty egg whites with mounds of the mixture and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation