Gwyn's Orange Jello Salad
- Ready In:
- Boil water and stir in orange jello until dissolved.
- Add the 6 oz can of frozen orange juice and stir until dissolved.
- Add the pineapple and mandarin oranges to the jello mixture and stir.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and chill until firm.
- Prepare instant lemon pudding according to package directions, then stir in cool whip.
- Layer on top of chilled jello and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
This isn’t a question, but had to share. I went to a funeral reception many years ago in Tennessee. This jello salad was there. I don’t like orange jello. I can’t remember why I tried it, but I LOVED it. I didn’t know many people there, so I was so mad at myself for not asking for the recipe. I’ve been trying to find it ever since! THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT! I can’t wait to make it! I will be back to write a review! Aunt Gwyn were you at that funeral?! Even my Tennesse friend couldn’t find the recipe for me! Blessings, Sue R.