Grilled Ribeye (Rib) Pork Chops With Easy Spicy BBQ Sauce
photo by National Pork Board
- Ready In:
- 4 pork chops, ribeye (rib), 1-inch thick
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for brushing grill grate
Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat and brush with olive oil. Season chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Place pork on grill for 8-9 min., turning once halfway through, until internal temperature is 145°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove pork from grill, tent with foil and rest for 3 min., before serving.
- Spicy BBQ Sauce: Heat oil in pot over medium heat. Sauté onion until soft; add ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and cayenne. Simmer for 15 min., until sauce thickens; turn off heat. Once cooled, purée sauce in blender.
- Serve chops with spoonful of sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Whether it’s a weeknight dinner or weekend gathering, pork makes it simple to serve up fantastic flavor. It’s tender, juicy and oh-so satisfying, and there are so many amazing recipes to try! Try incredible appetizers, tasty side dishes and delicious dinners – with pork, it’s easy to be inspired! Discover your next idea at PorkBeInspired.com.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>