Grilled Mahi Mahi Steaks
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Tried this marinade over the weekend on Mahi Mahi and it was great. We grilled the steaks and chopped them up to make tacos. Again I wanted to make sure I didn't forget what I did so I am posting it here.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mahi mahi steaks
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Place Mahi Mahi in a zip lock bag and pour marinade over steaks.
- Seal and place in refrigerator for 30 min.
- Preheat Grill on Medium high
- Using vegtable oil, oil grill and place steaks on grill grate.
- Grill for 3-5 min on each side.
- Serve with rice and top with favorite salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION