Grilled Haddock With Paprika and Parmesan Polenta
- Ready In:
- To prepare polenta, brink milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually add polenta while stirring constantly with a wisk.
- Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes or until thick.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese; cover and keep warm.
- To prepare the fish, heat a large non-stick grill pan over medium heat.
- Combine oil, paprika, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub fish evenly with mixture.
- Coat pan with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Add fish to pan and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side until it flakes easily with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!