Grilled Chicken Caprese
- Ready In:
- Combine basil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil.
- Transfer 2 tablespoons vinaigrette to bowl and toss with mozzarella; reserve remaining vinaigrette.
- Cut chicken lengthwise to make 4 breasts.
- season with a little salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken and tomatoes over high heat until chicken is well browned and tomatoes are lightly charred.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and top with a tomato slice and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
- Top with a slice of cheese and loosely tent foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am currently a student working towards my degree in education and have been married for almost 4 years! I moved to Iowa a few years ago and have learned that the local cuisine is not so figure friendly, so it has been nice to look for more healthy options available on Recipezaar!! I love to cook and especially love baking as I have an incredible sweet tooth! I love finding new methods of cooking and new recipes for everyday favorites. Recipezaar has helped me to become a better cook and my Hubby is thankful for that!