Grill Pork With Rosemary and Lavender
Tender Grilled Pork seasoned with garlic and herbs. Great on chicken.
- Ready In:
- 4 pork loin or 4 rib chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Combine salt, pepper, lavender, thyme, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil; rub mixture onto the pork chops.
- Cover the chops with plastic wrap and let sit 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat barbecue grill. Place pork chops onto hot grill. Cover barbecue with lid and grill 4 to 5 minutes; turn and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155°F on a meat thermometer. Remove from barbecue and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation