"grey Cup" Sourdough
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Carefully slice top off bread loaf. Using a sharp knife, slice around rim leaving 1/2 inch sides. Pull out bread and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toast bread cubes on a cookie sheet for 15 min at 350. Set aside. (Optional).
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Fill hollowed loaf and wrap in foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hrs at 325.
- Serve warm with toasted bread, tortilla chips, or crackers for dipping.
- Break up the crust from the bread bowl and eat that too!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a RN and I work in the operating room, which doesn't leave much time for cooking. But when I find the time I love to find recipes on Zaar and try them out. I have been happily married to a loving husband for 4 years, and he really enjoys all the interesting meal ideas that I find!!! I have no children yet, but hopefully in the near future. I enjoy cooking all types of meals, and love cooking for others!! I enjoy looking up new and exciting recipes from Zaar.