photo by Clever Cooking
- Ready In:
1 9x9 baking dish
- 3 cups fluffy cooked rice (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, for color (optional)
- Watch Video: https://youtu.be/g13WggjUCso .
- Heat oven to 325°F. Stir rice and spinach together. Add eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and onion; and stir. Pour into a greased 9x9 pan. Spread melted butter over rice.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake another 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!