- Ready In:
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Let gelatin stand in cold water until soft, then dissolve in boiling water.
- Add sugar and fruit juices and chill until mixture begins to set and beat until frothy.
- Whisk in the stiffly beaten egg whites and beat mixture until almost firm. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pile in sherbet glasses.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">