Grandpa's Beet Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Old fashioned, this is Grandpa's and is in my Family Recipe Box.
- Ready In:
- 2 packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 can shoestring beets or 1 can diced beet, reserve juice
- 1 can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3 cups water, use juice from beets and pineapple (all together)
- 1 cup boiling water, to dissolve the jello
- Mix as you would any jello salad.
- Serves 10.
- From the Family Recipe Box, in Grandpa's typewriting.
- As with many old recipes, it lacks a bit of detail in the instructions (Use sugar-free jello for diabetic or lowcarb menus).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION