Grandma's Peach Cobbler
photo by EdandTheresa
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Mix peaches with 1 cup sugar.
- Put butter in a deep square cake pan and set in the preheating oven (350F).
- Stir up batter of the remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter, do NOT stir.
- Put the peaches on top and bake for an hour until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
25, going on 26, married, Dutch immigrant living in the US (US versions of Dutch recipes are very much appreciated)I draw semi-professional, love my animals, love swimming, love cooking and love listening to music.