Grandma's Crustless Baked Cheesecake Pie
No crust and no flour makes this a healthier version of the New York Style Cheesecake, but every bit as yummy!
- Ready In:
For the Filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup natural cane sugar
- 4 eggs
For the Topping
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons organic unbleached cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Smooth all filling ingredients together in a large bowl. Place filling in a 9-inch glass pie plate and bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together topping ingredients and spread on top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION