Gorgonzola Pear Crostini
- Ready In:
- 3 bartlett pears, cut into 1/4-inch thick wedges
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- 36 French baguettes, slices toasted
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped lightly salted roasted pecan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat grill to 350 to 400 degrees.
- Grill pear wedges, covered with grill lid, 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Stir together cream cheese, Gorgonzola, butter, and sherry.
- Top each baguette slice with about 1/2 TBSP cheese mixture.
- Top with grilled pears; sprinkle with pecans and rosemary, and drizzle with honey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a young stay-at-home mom of 4 kids. I have an 8 yr. old boy, 4 yr. old girl, 4 yr. old boy, and a 2 yr. old girl. They are a blessing! I was raised in the kitchen and spend lots of time there with the kids cooking and letting them ***** the beaters. I have a wonderful husband and love surprising him with delicious creations!</p>