Gnocchi Di Spinaci
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- Combine spinach, cheese, egg, spices and potato starch together.
- Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Wetting hands first, form gnocchi into balls the size of walnuts and drop into boiling water.
- They will fall to bottom. When they rise they are done.
- Just before serving, preheat oven to 350°; sprinkle with butter and Parmesan cheese and heat through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!