Gluten Free Potato Cakes
- Ready In:
- Place grated dry potatoes in large bowl.
- Add eggs, rice flour and salt.
- Mix well, stirring gently.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture into hot oiled frying pan.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a part time at home Mom with two beautiful girls aged 10 and 13, who take after their mother and love to cook also. I love trying out new recipes, especially those that are light, healthy and have lots of flavour. My passion in life is to help woman grow into their potential, which I do through mentoring in my local church. For fun I enjoy reading, mosaics, gardening and having coffee with friends. My pet peeves - political correctness and blame shifting.