Ginza's Fried Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Everyone loves the stir-fried rice at the Ginza!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, shopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons carrots, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 16 cups steamed rice, hot
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste. sesame seeds, and any other vegetable can be added if desired
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil, then add the green onions, carrots and any other vegetables. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and cook until it scrambles. Cut up the eggs into small pieces.
- Add the steamed rice to the vegetable/egg mixture and mix well.
- Add the butter, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the rice and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION