Ginger Teriyaki Sliders
- Ready In:
- Heat broiler-line pan with foil-coat with non-stick spray.
- in mini chopper, combine mushrooms, scallions and ginger. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Put ginger mixture into a bowl add ground pork, stir-fry sauce and bread crumbs. Stir to blend completely.
- Shape mixture into 12 patties- Place patties on the prepared pan - broil 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn patties once during cooking- patties are done when temp reaches 160 degrees inside burgers.
- stir mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Place slider on roll and smear with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!