Ginger Baked Pears
- Ready In:
- 4 large pears, cored, peeled and sliced in half lengthways
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ounces superfine sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Get yourself a baking dish that will fit the pears cut side down in one layer. Add cream, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla essence and give a good stir to mix together.
- Now add the pears to the mixture and make sure that the pears get a good coating of the mixture and place into the oven for 30-35 minutes.Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)