Garlicky Guava Shrimp
- Ready In:
- Mince the garlic. Peel and devein the shrimp. Peel, seed and dice the guava. Chop the green onion.
- In a deep skillet heat the oil on medium heat. Add the garlic and chilis and cook for about 10 seconds.
- Turn the heat to medium high. Add the shrimp and cook about 5 minutes, until the shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- Add the guava, parsley, and salt and heat through.
- Serve topped with the chopped green onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!