Garlic Chicken Pasta (Or Three Cheese Garlic Chicken Pasta)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 garlic cloves or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups pasta (shells, spiral, fettuccine, whatever you like!)
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
For Three Cheese Garlic Chicken add
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- In a skillet, saute cooked chicken and garlic in olive oil. Turn to low heat to keep warm while you're cooking the pasta.
- Place the pasta in a large pot with the milk, butter and salt. Bring to a boil over med-hi heat, stirring almost constantly to prevent the milk from scorching.
- When it comes to a boil, turn down to medium heat and stir constantly until pasta is tender and the starch from the pasta has thickened the milk into a creamy sauce. There shouldn't be any liquid left over, it should be like white sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in chicken/garlic.
- Serve immediately…sprinkling Parmesan cheese on each serving.
To make Three Cheese Garlic Chicken:
- Follow recipe as above, except before adding chicken to cooked pasta, remove from heat and add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and 3 oz. cream cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted then add chicken and serve with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, and thanks for coming to my page! There's not much here now, but I plan on adding more if I ever get the chance. I have tried out all of my recipes before posting them here, but forgot to take pictures. So any reviews or pictures of my recipes would be appreciated. I love cooking yeast breads, especially Focaccia breads. I try to review/photograph all of the recipes I've tried off of the site.