Garlic and Bay Leaf Infused Red Patatoes and Green Beans
- Ready In:
- Boil your cut potatoes in water for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add Oilve Oil to large sautee pan (enough to coat).
- Add garlic and bay leaves to infuse the olive oil. Constantly swirl bay leaf to get the flavor through out the oil.
- Add the drained can of green beans and sautee (these will not brown, just want to coat the green beans in the garlic and bay leaf oil for taste) and warm them.
- After potatoes are cooked and drained add to oil/green bean mixture.
- Add cracked black pepper throughout dish.
- Toss and add to seperate serving bowl.
- In my personal use, I add A LOT more garlic and bay leaf. Depending on how much you like the flavor, you should do the same. I have also added other herbs but the garlic and bay leaf are my favorite.
- If you're not counting calories, you can always drizzle more olive oil to make the dish tastier, either during the sautee or after!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!