Fruity Sangria With a Kick
Really easy to drink. Just remember it's not juice. ENJOY!
- Ready In:
- 2 (750 ml) bottles of chilled dry red wine
- 2 cups of chilled orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup of good brandy, like e&j
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1⁄8 cup white corn syrup (A better choice simple syrup ,@)
- 1 bunch red grapes or 1 bunch white grapes, you can freeze them
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
- Stir all liquid together in punch bowl.
- Add fruit.
- Add ice to chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this for a birthday party, and it got rave reviews! This was my contribution to the ZWT Spain/Portugal Viva Valencia Challenge. Although I liked it as written in the recipe, I added a little Sprite soda and liked it even more. I served this with Recipe #299925 and they balanced each other out nicely. Thanks for a great recipe!Reply
see 15 more