Fresh Lime Soda
- Ready In:
- 1 cup lime juice, that has been refrigerated
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar (Splenda can be used)
- 3 cups club soda
- crushed ice
- mint leaf, for garnish (optional)
- Mix lime juice and sugar together till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the club soda and stir lightly just to mix.
- Place crushed ice in 4 glasses and pour the soda over it.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve at once.
Join The Conversation
Yum, I love homemade soda's and this one is no exception. Did I mention that I love limes, well I do, they are my favorite citrus fruit. So glad that I made this quick and easy recipe. It is going into my keeper file. It was perfect, sweet, tart and tangy. I made the whole recipe, just for myself. I didn't drink it all, so the next day I added orange juice and strawberry syrup to the mix for another winner. Anna thank you so much for sharing this versatile recipe it was awesome.