Fruit Salad in a Jar
photo by Geniale Genie
- Ready In:
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 peaches, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can papayas
- 1 cm piece cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- Layer fruit in chosen jar in this order: bananas, grapes, peaches, kiwis. Pour papaya and its syrup over top.
- In a small, saucepan, dissolve sugar in the water. Add cinnamon stick and maple extract. Bring to a boil and simmer approximately 2-3 minutes or until all sugar crystals are dissolved. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Cover the fruit with hot liquid and put on lid. Cool at room temperature then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!