Frozen Amarula Blush
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce appleton estate jamaica rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄4 ounce cream of coconut
- 1 -2 scoop ice cream
- ice cube
- fresh raspberry, garnish
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yum!! I probably shouldn't admit how early in the day I had this, but I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that I've got a cold and needed something comforting, LOL. Based on my on-hand ingredients, I used Captain Morgan's for the rum (all the other rum I had was the girly-fruity stuff) and amarena flavored gelato for the ice cream (1 scoop). Just for the pretty factor, I added a squirt of whipped cream to the top as well. This will be a definite re-do in my house, thanks for posting! Made for the Emerald City Shakers for ZWT7 :D