- Ready In:
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (or how ever much to your liking)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Chop vegetables, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, salt and vegetables to heated skillet.
- Mixing frequently, add basil and cook to desired tenderness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!