Fresh Baked Corn
photo by tabasco0697
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 7 corn on the cob (shucked)
- 5 tablespoons salted butter (divided)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut corn off cob. Remove any threads that remain after shucking. It's easiest to do this as you cut the corn.
- Place corn in a 13 X 9 in baking dish. Cut butter into 12 pats and place on top of corn. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a native Floridian. I love to cook and since going on disability a few years back I'm able to spend more time in kitchen. I love to experiment in the kitchen. I worked in communications for the majority of my working career with a short stint in banking right out of high school while in college. My elderly mother and I live together with 3 dogs. I worked with a dog rescue for many years but had to give it up due to health reasons. My mother has to be the all time champion picky eater so it's hard to please her. My screen name comes from the best dog I've ever owned...Tabasco</p>