Fresh 5 Minute Tomato Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Whip this up for a multitude of dishes.
- Ready In:
- 12 -14 large roma tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 -8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel or 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh oregano
- olive oil
- Spray saute pan with non stick cooking spray. Add garlic and cook. Add tomato, red wine or tomato juice, basil, fennel or anise and oregano. Saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove to blender and puree to desired consistency. Return to stove. Adjust thickness and seasonings to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION