French Sponge Cookies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 2 cookie sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Beat egg yolks with extracts in a mixer bowl until pale and thick.
- In a clean mixer bowl, with clean beaters, beat egg whites to soft peaks.
- Beat in sugar 1 T. at a time, until stiff and glossy.
- Gently fold egg yolks into egg whites.
- Fold in dry ingredients until just blended.
- Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- Carefully transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!