Four Cheeses Cheese Balls (Great for the Holidays!)
- Ready In:
3 6oz. cheese balls or logs
- Soften cheeses.
- Mix all ingredients (except cereal or nuts) together thoroughly by using hands and squeezing through fingers (fun!).
- Form into three (3) equal balls or logs.
- Crush approximately 2 cups of Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal (or nuts) by placing in large plastic ziploc bag, close, and use a rolling pin to crush to desired texture (preferably fine).
- In a large bowl, gently roll balls or logs in Craklin’ Oat Bran cereal or nuts.
- Chill and serve with pretzels and crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> It has taken me a long time to update this page, but this website has been one that I go to every single day (okay, maybe every other day, but you get the idea), so I finally decided I should share a little about myself and my family. I am a Registered Nurse part-time and a full-time mother of two beautiful daughters. My husband I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary this year. Being with my family is a great joy to me and cooking for them is a pleasure! I love to try new foods and I am fortunate that so does everyone else in the family (well, except the 5 year old who is "picky" - but at least occasionally starting to try new foods!). RecipeZaar helps me explore new food and has given me many yummy "repeat" recipes that have become "standard" in our home. Thanks to everyone who posts, reviews and shares tips on this website. Thanks, too, to those who maintain RecipeZaar's website - all your hard work and attention to detail are what set this site way above any other recipe site. It is great to have a "world wide cookbook" at my fingertips!!