Fluffy Pumpkin Dessert
- Ready In:
- Combine crust ingredients and press firmly into 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes.
- For filling:Add pudding to milk.
- Mix slowly till blended.
- Add pumpkin and spice mix.
- Blend slowly and then blend in topping.
- Pour over crust and chill several hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am an office manager and my DH and I love riding on our Harley! I love to cook and have a large family. I enjoy my family, fellowship with good friends, crocheting, crafts, reading, our Harley! Just getting involved in a new church and looking to what we will be doing there in service. Oh, gosh, if I had month off, I think we would tootle around this great country of ours on our Harley. Never seen the Grand Canyon and would love that... hmmm, wonder who will pay for that!? LOL I love the Taste of Home magazine and my favorite cookbook is Best of Friends, Etc and Best of Friends, Too. Great ones! Along with my dozens of church cookbooks!