Fluffy Buttermilk Frosting
photo by Hippie2MARS
- Ready In:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- On low speed, cream the butter, sugar and salt (about 2 minutes).
- Add the buttermilk, one tablespoon at a time.
- Add the vanilla (or other flavor extract). .
- Increase speed to high, and whip for three minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an Arkansas native but spent my teen-aged years in Memphis. I have four grown sons and 12 grandchildren. I currently live in Chattanooga, TN and cook mainly for just two, which has been quite an adjustment!