FlowerPot Cake. Dirt for Dessert!!
photo by Clever Cooking
- Ready In:
- 1 chocolate cake
- 4 cups chocolate pudding
- 2 cups chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 6 gummy worms (or desired amount)
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate, rock candies. 1 silk plant and 1 clean planter
- Assembly -- Make sure everyone is out of the way! Watch the video: https://youtu.be/iw0FN3eH3mM.
- 1. Layer pieces of cake, spoonfuls of pudding, sprinkles of cookie and gummy worms, here and there in the planter.
- 2. When you reach the top of the planter, sprinkle crushed chocolate cookies on the top, covering the entire surface.
- 3. Place a few rocks on top of the crushed cookies and insert your plant or flower into the cake.
- Now you're ready to set your 'plant' on the table or a nearby counter so it'll be ready for an after dinner surprise!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!