Fleischmann's 1-Dish Taco Bake
- Ready In:
Taco Meat Filling
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
Bake and Rise Batter
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes fleischmann's fast rising yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup very warm milk (120 - 130 F)
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces chunky salsa
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup corn chips, partially crushed
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre.sprayed 9 1/2 inch deep dish pie plate.
- Top batter with meat and taco seasoning mixture.
- Pour salsa evenly over meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and crushed corn chips.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven.
- Set temperature to 350 and bake 30 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married, have three children and two grandchildren. My youngest "oops" baby is just turning 17 and is going to be a senior in high school in the fall.. I love to cook and collect recipes. I get a lot of my good recipes from church potlucks. Since I am now retired and a stay at home mom, I have time to search the RecipeZaar site and try a lot of the recipes. We love living on the coast and would never move back inland!