Fish Steamed in Coconut Milk and Ginger
- Ready In:
- 1 fish (snapper would be good)
- 1 banana leaf
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 stalks green onions
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 12 stems coriander (cilantro)
- Lay fish on banana leaf.
- Stuff the cavity of the fish with the aromatics and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour milk over the fish.
- Tie in a tight parcel.
- Steam about 10 minutes. (I use a bamboo steamer, use what you have).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.