Fire and Ice Marinickles (No Canning Marinated Pickles)
An easy and interesting pickle mix. Great for low-carb diets if you go the sugarfree/splenda route.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) jar sliced bread and butter pickles (regular or sugar-free)
- 1 cup sliced pickled jalapeno pepper, with brine
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1/4-1/2 cup Splenda granular
- Drain jalapeno and pickle brines into a saucepan.
- Stir in your sugar or Splenda.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Pour hot brine over sliced pickles and jalapenos in a heat-safe bowl.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Stir pickles until they are well mixed with the sweet pickles and pack into jars.
- Cover with sweetened brine.
- Refrigerate about 1 week, then serve as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION