Fiery Cajun Shrimp – Paula Deen
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, hot sauce, garlic and salt.
- Pour half of mixture into a large baking dish or pan.
- Layer half the shrimp over the sauce and top shrimp with half the lemon slices.
- Form another layer with remaining shrimp and lemon slices and pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring mixture twice, until shrimp are pink.
- Pour off sauce into individual serving dishes. Serve with shrimp and plenty of bread for sopping up the spicy butter sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello from suburban Fort Worth, Texas! <br /> <br /><br /> <br />______________________________________________ <br /> <br /> <br />*My rating system defined* <br /> <br />Very few recipes really knock my socks off - I love to cook but am not a gourmet. <br />This said: <br /> <br />***** - met all my expectations in taste & appearance; directions were clear & easy to follow. <br /> <br />**** - fell slightly short of my expectations in taste or appearance or directions were faulty or not completely clear. <br /> <br />*** - mediocre taste and/or appearance; most likely a recipe that I would not use again without much modification. <br /> <br />** - taste and/or appearance was not to my liking; a recipe that I would not attempt to modify or use again. <br /> <br />* - taste was absolutely not to my liking (I can't imagine ever using this rating as I can generally tell by the ingredients if I will enjoy the finished product or not) <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/chefbanner1.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/scmurray51/hagshat.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><br /> </p>