Feta, Lentil & Cilantro Salad
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces feta cheese, broken into chunks
- 8 ounces black lentils
- 7 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ounce cilantro, leaves only
- Simmer the lentils for 20 minutes until tender.
- Drain and dress with the olive oil, the lemon juice and garlic while still warm.
- Cool to room temperature then pile into a large serving dish and stir through the rest of the ingredients.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)