photo by MarthaGee
- Ready In:
- 96hrs 5mins
- 7 ounces tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dark raw honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh whey
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon powdered beet juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Use a food processor or stick blender if you want it silkier.
- Spoon into a small jar and cover with a cloth, coffee filter or loose lid (open ferment). Allow to ferment in a cool, dark place for three to five days.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate. Will keep for several months.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!