MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Farina is better known as Cream of Wheat. It makes a creamy porridge when cooked overnight in a slow cooker
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 5mins
- 1⁄2 cup cream of wheat or 1/2 cup farina
- 1⁄3 cup wheatena toasted wheat cereal
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours, or overnight, until creamy.
- Stir a few times with a whisk during cooking.
- Scoop into bowls and serve with milk and brown sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION