Fancy Franks & Beans
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked smoked sausage, such as kielbasa
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans, with onion,bacon,and brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef half way.
- Cut sausage into pieces and add to ground beef.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until both meats are completely browned.
- Add the baked beans.
- Rinse and drain the black beans and add to the skillet.
- Stir in the garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring the mixture just to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer a few minutes to combine flavors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!