This is a very pretty and delicious drink that is a perfect cocktail for Valentines Day... or any occasion for that matter! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Malibu rum or 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 1 1⁄2 1 1/2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur or 1 1/2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Sprite, splash
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add rum, liqueur and juices.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a splash of Sprite.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
OMG - I love this drink and I usually don't like fruity or things that look like they are too complex in flavor. This one isn't - it really is a smooth wonderful blend of complimentary flavors that all work so well together that you don't even notice - they aren't fighting for your attention! Maybe that's what has turned me off from others in the past. I would rate this higher than a 5 if I could!! Thanks for another KEEPER, NC!! ZWT3. ;)