Extreme Mac and Cheese
photo by CIndytc
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Pasta shells according to package directions and cook to al dente.
- While Pasta is cooking, combine other ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well enough to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Drain Cooked Pasta, and add to cheese mixture and thoroughly combine.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish, and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and hot and bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Started cooking when I was in college. Before that even, my dad and I were in National Chili Cookoff and BBQ competitions. In the last 10 years, I have taken a corner, and started some very unique recipes of my own which I hope to share with you here, as time permits. Thanks for reading about me, and I look forward to hearing from you. <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>