Exotic Pork Tenderloin
Favourful dish; quick prep and goes well with both rice and mashed potatoes + salad
- Ready In:
- 500 g pork tenderloin, whole
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 ounces tomato paste (1/2 can)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (or more)
- salt or pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown tenderloin on all sides in a pan.
- Remove and place in oven proof dish.
- Add coconut milk ,tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper to taste to pan, let simmer for 5 minute.
- Add green onions, red pepper and mushrooms, heat through.
- Pour mixture over pork tenderloin.
- Place in oven for 30-40 min @ 400°F.
- Slice tenderloin before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The ingredients list paprika but the directions do not say when to add it. I just added with the sauce. I also only used 1/2 a red pepper and am glad I did since it seemed to overpower all the other flavours. Other then the red pepper taste we found it a bit plain . The meat was juicy and tender. Made for April Photo Event This Little PiggyReply