Exotic Chicken Salad, Diabetic Fare With "normal" Subs
photo by Pagan
- Ready In:
- 4 cups chicken, shredded and boiled or 4 cups turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup fat-free margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white grapes
- 1⁄4 cup red grapes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar substitute or 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 2 egg whites, boiled and minced
- In a small pan, boil grapes in Altern or sugar and enough water to cover the grapes until grapes are tender, remove, drain, cool, and slice.
- Combine remaining ingredients with grapes and serve hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Once known as KytchenWytch. Both my Wife and i love to cook, and we love to eat, so our premium membership with this site is a partnership made by the Gods. i am a short order cook by trade, and my Wife is a published movie reviewer. We both administrate our small non profit from home, which allows us to cook more often than other couples, but we still don't have a lot of time to prepare complicated meals. RecipeZaar is the best for anyone who wants a quick recipe, or needs to learn about a complicated piece of kitchen equipment...and anything in between. :) We LOVE it here! my sweet Wife has been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. i'm still learning how to cook for Her, so that Her Forever will pace with mine. i change my user name often. sorry, but i bore easily. oh, and just to warn people, i've donated my hair to locks for love, so it's short now ... VERY short. new photos will come soon. About my Icons my darling Wife took Her personal time to WitchCraft these for me. ;) She's the best. She's the greatest. She's my whole heart.